United Way’s website is a place to participate in conversations about the health of our community and how United Way is working with our partners to build pathways toward prosperity and equity for all. We welcome all feedback and comments, but have posted these policies to create a respectful and inclusive environment for all visitors.
We welcome comments; your ideas and concerns are important.
To maintain a respectful dialogue, these are our guidelines:
- Be respectful. United Way does not permit the use of foul language, personal attacks, aggressive behavior or terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups. Instigating arguments in a disrespectful way is also prohibited.
- Tell the truth. Spreading unsupported accusations or false information is prohibited.
- No spam or product endorsements. We will not post comments that are spam, are clearly off topic or that promote services or products.
Comments are reviewed before they are posted to ensure they meet the above standards.
- We will review, post and respond to comments in a timely manner. Constructive criticism is welcome.
- We may not be able to respond to every comment but we will read all of them.
- If you have a donor or donation-related question, contact our donor services area. These support personnel will be sure your questions and concerns are delivered to experienced United Way support representatives in a timely manner.
By screening submissions, we aim to create a place where readers can exchange civil, high-quality, thought-provoking discussion. In order to achieve this, United Way requires that you register and post your comment with your actual name and e-mail address.