By: United Way Staff
Global technology and engineering company, Emerson, provides innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial and residential markets. The company’s purpose is to “drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable.”
Each year, Emerson and its employees get involved in United Way fundraising and volunteer activities throughout the U.S. to help strengthen the communities in which they live and work.
“As a company, Emerson strives to advance health, comfort, food quality and safety through our work and in our support of the United Way,” said Jon Stokes, Group President of Measurement Solutions at Emerson. “I know from personal experience that by supporting the United Way, and by volunteering in our communities, we can make a positive difference in people’s lives.”
Through a combination of corporate gifts and the company’s Greater Twin Cities United Way employee giving campaign, Emerson’s impact throughout our community is significant.
To put this in perspective, in 2021, Emerson’s financial support made it possible for:
- United Way’s 211 resource helpline to answer six calls for help from neighbors each day. Learn more about Emerson’s impact on this vital service.
- 111 young children to gain critical early childhood care and learning.
- 199 youth to participate in career and future readiness programs.
- 51 Career Academies students to engage in pathways toward wealth-building careers.
The company is driven by its purpose to strengthen the future of its communities, giving back in the areas where they live and work as well as being good global citizens.
As a Greater Twin Cities United Way business partner, Emerson and its employees can rest assured their funds will remain local and be directed to those with the greatest need.
Emerson’s philanthropic focus includes investments in areas such as health and human services, education, culture and arts and civic needs worldwide.
Thank you, Emerson, for your continued partnership and investment in our community’s future. Because of your support, we continue to work toward creating a community where all people thrive – regardless of income, race or place.
- If you’d like to learn more about Emerson and the Emerson Charitable Trust, visit emerson.com
- To learn more about how you can invest in our community through Greater Twin Cities United Way, visit gtcuw.org/donate
This Post Has 0 Comments