Fuel High-Impact Change
Comprised of civic-minded leaders dedicated to supporting our community’s future, Tocqueville Society members put their expertise to work to help achieve our vision of a Greater Twin Cities where all thrive, regardless of income, race or place.
The Greater Twin Cities United Way Tocqueville Society is a nationally recognized leader in philanthropic community solutions and giving. Tocqueville donors reflected a remarkable 35 percent of dollars raised by United Way in 2020, providing both immediate relief as well as long-term support for our neighbors most impacted by COVID-19 and the unrest.
Be a part of this remarkable group that understands how generosity today fuels lasting change in our community. Exclusive events will connect you with like-minded peers, bring you closer to the impact of your gift and provide opportunities for you to be engaged in developing solutions.
How to Join
Tocqueville Society recognizes and engages generous individuals who give $10,000 or more annually. To join more than 640 households dedicated to creating positive change and fueling high-impact work in the Greater Twin Cities, contact us.
Make an Impact Today with Gift of Cash, Stock or Other Assets
Contact us to give stock or other assets.
Create an Enduring Impact
Show your ongoing commitment to the health and growth of our community by joining our Legacy Society.
Benefits of Membership
- See the impact of your gift through unique donor engagement experiences
- Connect with like-minded leaders and help solve community challenges
- Join distinguished community leaders at special events, such as the annual Tocqueville Society awards dinner honoring outstanding civic leadership and lifetime achievement
- Receive the biannual Tocqueville Society newsletter, “Connections”
- Discuss your philanthropic goals with a dedicated United Way advisor
- Consult with our in-house attorney about your gift planning and tax considerations
- Receive recognition with your peers in the annual Tocqueville Society member directory
- Be the first to hear about United Way announcements and updates
- Participate in volunteer events including Action Day and Home For Good