Together We Thrive
This is an unprecedented time in our lives as COVID-19 is impacting every one of us. For health and safety reasons, Greater Twin Cities United Way has decided to postpone Together We Thrive at U.S. Bank Stadium until this Fall, 2020.
This will be an evening filled with innovation and impact to benefit the Greater Twin Cities community. At this unforgettable event, you’ll:
- Fuel innovative change through live-audience voting on the Community Impact Accelerator grant awards.
- Hear from nationally renowned leaders Beth Ford and Kevin Warren about building an equitable and thriving Twin Cities.
- Make a transformational impact together with other attendees through your meaningful gift.
- Have fun on the field of U.S. Bank Stadium! This evening will feature live entertainment, interactive experiences, and ways for you to have a good time while making a difference.
Date: Fall, 2020
- TBD: Reception, networking and on-field experiences
- TBD: Diner and Program
Location: U.S. Bank Stadium
Attire: Business professional/business casual.
- $50 single ticket
- $500 table of 10
Event Chairs: Beth Ford, President & CEO, Land O’ Lakes, Inc. and Kevin Warren, Big Ten Commissioner
Emcee: Robyne Robinson
For more information, please email Melissa Caldwell or call 612-340-7532.
Thank you to our event sponsors!