Together We Thrive 2021
Register today for Greater Twin Cities United Way’s Together We Thrive! This unforgettable virtual event, broadcasted live from U.S. Bank Stadium, will focus on advancing racial equity through bold ideas that address issues facing our community.
Hear from a dynamic and inspiring line-up of speakers including Beth Ford, President & CEO of Land O’Lakes, Inc; Joan Gabel, President of the University of Minnesota; and Kevin Warren, Commissioner of the Big Ten Conference. Also, hear activist, WNBA Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, Maya Moore share her story about her work in criminal justice reform.
Thursday, May 6 | 6:30 – 8:00 P.M. | FREE!
At this unique event you’ll have the chance to:
• Hear from Together We Thrive Emcee, Angela Davis of Minnesota Public Radio
• Make an immediate impact through live audience voting to award $100,000 in community grants to local nonprofits
• Enjoy live music from local musician DJ Advance
• Make a transformational impact in the Twin Cities with other attendees through your meaningful gift
• Volunteer At Home by packing culturally specific meal kits that support communities affected by food insecurity
• Virtually share your voice to help create a visionary roadmap to our future that will come to life through a community mural
Please register today and share with your friends and family! When we unite as changemakers we can unlock human potential and create equitable solutions where everyone can thrive. See you on May 6! Thank You,
Questions or need registration assistance? Please contact Melissa Caldwell.
More Upcoming Events Like This:
Community Connection Series: Justice for All
When: Wed, Jul 28 | 1:00p.m. - 2:00p.m.