Creating a Culture of Impact
Employee engagement is top of mind for today’s leaders. Please join us at this special event to explore new strategies and capabilities that can help you accelerate employee engagement and advance your organization’s goals.
Stephanie Dexter of UPS Northern Plains, Michael J. O’Leary of Ernst & Young, LLP and Georges Smine of Salesforce.org will join us to discuss ways to create a culture of impact that drives your organization forward. We’ll also enjoy an exclusive preview of Philanthropy Cloud—the enterprise solution for giving and volunteering in the workplace. Powered by Salesforce.org, this cutting-edge tool is designed to help you:
- Drive employee engagement and retention
- Foster volunteerism and philanthropic involvement
- Attract the best talent possible
- Streamline your resources
- Create a culture of impact at your workplace and beyond
Date: Wednesday, March 27
Time: 8-10:30 a.m.
Location: Wells Fargo East Town, Weatherball Room, 15th Floor