DonateHelp create a community where all people thrive regardless of income, race or place.
- This event has passed.
Changemakers in Collaboration: How United Way is Leading Transformation through Partnerships
July 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for our next Community Connection Series virtual conversation, “Changemakers in Collaboration: How United Way is Leading Transformation through Partnerships.”
Greater Twin Cities United Way is working alongside its many partners to effectively advance transformative change to solve the most urgent and pressing needs of our communities. Join us to engage in small group conversations with our partners to learn how we are:
- Working closely with state agencies to increase and optimize community connections to stable housing supports
- Deepening business and donor relationships to activate innovation
- Advocating with coalitions to reduce disparities and systemic barriers through effective policy change
- Co-developing solutions and strategies with our nonprofit partners, centered on community voice and impact measurement
What: Community Connection Series: Changemakers in Collaboration: How United Way is Leading Transformation through Partnerships
When: July 27 from 1-2 p.m.
Greater Twin Cities United Way Speakers:
- Acooa Ellis, Senior Vice President of Community Impact
- Kristen Rosenberger, Director of Advocacy & External Engagement
- Stephannie Lewis, Associate Vice President of Community Impact
- Anne Soto, Senior Director of Grantmaking
- James Collins, Senior Director of 211
- Kristina Salkowski, Vice President of Corporate & Foundation Partnerships
- Susie Brown, Minnesota Council on Foundations
- Megan Jekot, Saint Paul Promise Neighborhood
- Gabrielle Grier, Juxtaposition Arts
- Ekta Prakash, CAPI USA
Housing & Agency Partners
- Rachel Robinson, Minnesota Housing
- Jen Romero, Carver County
- Jacqueline Berry, 3Mgives
- Nicole Hansen, Securian Financial Foundation
Format: Attendees will choose their breakout room and can move freely between them during the session.
Where: Online – Zoom. Virtual meeting information will be sent to registered attendees 24 hours before the event.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.