Action Day 2020 – Virtual Event
Join Action Day virtually on Thursday, August 13 from 12:00-1:00 PM as we bring you live coverage from Allianz Field, home of the Minnesota United FC and 2020 Action Day hosts! And, make sure to sign up to attend Virtual Action Day to stay up-to-date with the latest information.
Action Day’s virtual event will feature live interviews with:
- Chris Wright, CEO, Minnesota United FC
- John Wilgers, President & CEO, United Way
- Melvin Carter, St. Paul Mayor
- Chris Musso, SVP, Electrification, Polaris Incorporated
- Stephanie Dexter, President, UPS Northern Plains District
- Walter White, President and Chief Executive Officer, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
- Al McFarlane, Insight News
- Anne Soto, Director of Grantmaking, United Way
- Derek Sharrer, General Manager, St. Paul Saints
Additionally, we will be doing live interviews with nonprofits picking up their backpacks during this timeframe.
The Minnesota Sports Team mascots will also be in attendance having some fun as we cheer on our 84 Action Day nonprofit partners and school districts as they pick up their Action Day backpacks to distribute to greater Twin Cities students.
The link to participate in Action Day’s virtual event on Thursday, August 13 from 12:00-1:00 is: https://vimeo.com/event/189677/9ab48c32ef
For more information, please email Melissa Caldwell at Melissa.Caldwell@gtcuw.org
More Upcoming Events Like This:
Coffee with Congress featuring U.S. Representative Betty McCullum (District 4)
When: Fri, Aug 14 | 9:30a.m. - 10:15a.m.
Community Connection Series – 211
We are always planning new events.Check back for more later!
When: Wed, Aug 19 | 1:00p.m. - 2:30p.m.