14th Annual Nancy Latimer Convening on Children & Youth
14th Annual Nancy Latimer Convening on
Children & Youth
“And How Are the Children?”
This year’s event focuses on listening to the lived experiences, challenges and solutions of both parents and early childhood care and education professionals. As we ask one another “And how are the children?,” we aim to learn how to equitably ensure “ALL the children are well.”
• Carrie Zelin Johnson, Greater Twin Cities United Way
• Tiffany Kong, Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation
• Denise Mayotte, The Sheltering Arms Foundation
• Lynn Haglin, Northland Foundation
• Allison Corrado, Blue Cross Blue Shield MN Foundation
• Former Mayor George Latimer, Latimer Family
The “Nancy” Award & Special Recognitions for Legislative and Advocacy Champions
Come celebrate and honor this year’s recipients of special recognition for outstanding achievements in support of young children across Minnesota, along with the coveted “Nancy” Award in honor of Nancy Latimer’s legacy.
We ask people pre-register so we can send links to view the event.
Explore what it means to be a changemaker, and to make an impact in your community with Greater Twin Cities United Way.