COVID Housing Call Representative
Greater Twin Cities United Way lives in a unique space in the Twin Cities with a community of three million people who share our passion and mission. GTCUW impacts hundreds of thousands of people every year via community investments, donor events, workplace campaign events, conventions, volunteer events and community gatherings – giving everyone a voice in creating GTCUW.
Your Role in Participating: Temporary COVID Housing Call Representative
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Mission: Galvanize our community to build pathways toward prosperity and equity for all.
Values: Equity, collaboration, agility, and transparency
OUR RELATIONSHIPS CREATE IMPACT
Our Greater Twin Cities United Way 211 is a vital statewide service that each year connects Minnesotans to social services in their local communities.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE
Greater Twin Cities United Way 211 will be partnering with the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) to provide streamlined information and referrals to provide support to Minnesotans who need support with rent as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. We are actively recruiting service minded individuals to serve as our Temporary Housing Representatives, responding to phone, text, and website inquiries using our iCarol resource database. During times of high call volume on our regular community line, you may be asked to assist with overflow.
COMPETENCIES THAT SUPPORT YOUR WORK
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- PC skills and working knowledge of software in a windows environment.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and coordinate multiple complex tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Experience in customer service, call center, sales support or service roles is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally, including speaking on the phone.
- Demonstrated skill intact and diplomacy when dealing with the general public and staff.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a transforming environment.
- Experience working with diverse cultures.
- Multi-lingual skills would be a plus
- Non-profit experience is desirable
- Applicants must be able to work their entire shifts remotely* having internet access.
- The duration for this temporary assignment will last anywhere from 9 to 12 months with training beginning the in late March 2021.
- Several shifts available Monday – Saturday from 8am – 8pm. We are preferring full-time applicants, or applicants who can commit to 3 shifts/week.
- Hourly rate will be $20.00 per hour, with a quarterly bonus for each 90 days worked.
How to Apply
Apply through our staffing partner, Advent Talent Group by clicking HERE.
If you have questions about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.